With over 7000 individual personalised products on offer spread across 100 different personalisation processes, we are proud to offer the perfect personalised gift idea for every occasion. All products are designed and personalised in-house, making us an industry-leading choice as a supplier of personalised trade gifts.
How does it work?
First things first, we encourage you to apply for a trade account, as once accepted, this will allow you to view our prices and place orders. Trade accounts are completely free and we don’t require any minimum orders. As long as the account remains active, you can log in at your convenience and place orders at a time that suits you.
Next, whether you have an e-commerce website, are shop-based, or even a mixture of both, we have the ideal selling solution for you:
- You can list any of our products on your website, as being based on the web means you can offer as much or as little as you like.
- We make product information and images easily available for you to upload in bulk to your own website using our product feed CSV and image FTP.
- You can choose your own RRPs, product titles, descriptions and product categories.
- Each item is made to order, so there are no minimum order requirements. You can place orders on our website as and when you receive orders on yours. Orders can be placed at any time of the day and our customer service team are on hand during the day to help with any queries.
- We can drop-ship directly to your customer, meaning that there’s no need for you to store stock or redespatch orders.
- You can order samples to display in your shop, placing these as trade orders at trade cost.
- We have created an order form which you can print off and fill out in-store, should you wish to take orders this way. This can be accessed in the ‘Document Downloads’ section of ‘My Account’.
- Orders are taken in your shop and place the orders with us on our easy to use trade website. Orders can be placed online, day or night and our customer service team are on hand during the day to help with any queries.
- We can ship either to your shop (so your customer can collect) or straight to your customer’s preferred delivery address.
Are there any minimum order values?
Each product is personalised to order, so we don’t enforce any minimum order values or quantities.
Is it possible to part ship items if they’re on different lead times?
Unfortunately we aren’t able to part ship and so we recommend ordering items with different lead times separately if they are required urgently.
Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?
An order can only be cancelled if it hasn’t yet gone into production in our factory, however most of our personalisation processes place orders into production immediately. Best practice is to contact us as soon as possible, so that we can advise on the order status and whether it can be cancelled.
How are postage charges calculated?
Postage charged as calculated based on the product’s RRP, to keep all of our products as competitive as possible. Please see our simple postage matrix for a full breakdown.
Can we select a specific delivery day/time?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer delivery for specific days or times.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to the UK, Ireland and internationally. Please see our postage page for more information.
Can I return an item?
Unfortunately we aren’t able to accept returns due to the nature of the products for sale. Please view our returns policy for more information
Can I check what products are currently out of stock?
The Out of Stock feed can be downloaded from the ‘My Account’ section of the website. Otherwise, our weekly newsletters will always contain our latest product updates including what’s out of stock, back in stock or discontinued.
Are credit accounts available?
Credit accounts are available for customers who meet our order volume criteria. Please contact our customer service team via email or on 01782 744900 for more information.
What should I do if my customer has an issue with their order?
Our dedicated customer service team is on hand to help with any issues, either by email or by phone on 01782 744900. If the issue is with the product received, we require an image of the problem in most cases. So if possible, it’s handy to have this before getting in touch.